9/2/15

Cousins l Utah Child Photographer

I can't believe that summer has come and gone! I had such a wonderful summer with my family. I neglected posting on here because when I wasn't shooting or editing I was making memories with my husband and kids. One of the highlights of our summer was our trip to Disneyland! Now that the kids are back in school I will spend more time sharing my recent sessions with all of you! 

One of my favorite shoots from this summer was this one. We got all of the girl cousins together and took them to Ella Bloom Salon and got their hair and make-up done by my amazing friend Shalese King @shaleseking. The girls absolutely loved it and Shalese did a fantastic job! We then went to Tibble Fork and did this fun shoot of them. I am so happy with the way they turned out. I have been so busy editing client's images that these three are the only ones I have edited so far, but I can't wait to get more of them done!




No comments:

Post a Comment